1. Assessments will be launched upon receipt of completed booking forms, job specs and candidate CV’s.
2. Booking forms submitted before 16:00 Monday – Thursday and Friday by 14:00 will be launched on the same day.
3. Feedback can be booked timely by reserving availability in the consultant’s diary, feedback will only be confirmed once a meeting request has been received for an available time slot made available by The Makings Consulting and accepted.
4. The Makings will contact candidates directly and brief them on the assessment process, including on-line and on-site assessment dates.
5. For on-site assessments, please indicate on the booking form when candidates applying for the same role may not be assessed together (confidential assessments).
6. From the launch date (sending out assessment instructions to candidates) turn-around time for delivery of reports is 5 working days, granted that the candidates complete assessments within 48 hours of launch date. The Makings therefore requires 2-3 working days to process assessment results after it has been received.
7. Please note that it takes 24 hrs for a Cognitive Process Profile (CPP) to be generated after the raw data file has been submitted to The Makings Consulting.
8. Extensions on completion deadlines will be communicated and agreed with the assessment requestor.
9. Should you have any assessment related enquiry you are welcome to contact us on 0123467931 or email@example.com.